We think of your first visit to our Brookline dental office as the time for us to establish a long-lasting relationship with you. This first visit is designed to help us gather pertinent information about your oral health as well as your general health, which is directly related to how we will handle dental concerns.
Our Mission Statement
We work together to achieve our goal of uncompromising excellence in dental care. Each member of our team strives to contribute to the patient experience by:
- Listening to our patients, whom we have the privilege to serve
- Working in a manner that earns the respect and trust of our patients as well as our community
- Seeking to exceed patients’ expectations
- Ensuring a professional and compassionate environment for our patients, and a challenging and creative one for ourselves
- Continually striving for improvement
Your first visit can be expedited by downloading and completing your patient forms at home. Bring your completed forms to your first visit.Download Patient Forms
Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to download our Patient Forms. You can download this software here.
Insurance and billing
The team of Alpha Plus Dental Center is committed to making healthy, beautiful smiles convenient and affordable for everyone. That is why we are proud to accept a majority of dental benefits from a variety of providers, as well as offering flexible payment and financing solutions.
For uninsured patients, or those seeking treatments not covered under their plans, we offer the following options that allow you to make reasonable monthly payments:
- CareCredit payment plans – Third-party financing
- LendingClub – Third-party financing
- In-house financing – Ask us about our own discount and financing plan
- Payment options – For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, and major credit cards
Understanding your options
Confused? Don’t worry! Our friendly, knowledgeable office staff will happily help you navigate the complexities of dental insurance and financing.
What to Expect
When you visit our office, you can expect to be greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable member of our staff. We are focused on your needs and on creating solutions that work for you. Your first visit is your opportunity to get to know us and help us get to know you. Bring with you a list of concerns and questions that you wish to discuss with Dr. Kovtun and be prepared to provide information regarding your health and dental history. Please feel free to browse our site for information regarding conditions and the services we offer.
We look forward to working together with you to create a healthy, happy smile.