Learn about the cost, benefits, and purpose of ozone therapy with Brookline, MA dental professional
Brookline, MA area dentists at Alpha Plus Dental Center are excited to offer their patients a wide range of dental care services. Additionally, they provide their patients with the latest technologies and techniques to incorporate into their dental practice. Patients in the area can ask their dental staff about the cost, benefits, and purpose of specialty services such as ozone therapy.
What is ozone therapy in dentistry?
The dentists at Alpha Plus Dental Center describe ozone therapy as a holistic solution to tooth decay, periodontal disease, and other concerns within the smile. Ozone is administered as gas to patients to reduce infection and inflammation in the oral cavity. Minor/Incipient tooth decay exposed to ozone gas can arrest by eradicating the bacteria and preventing further destruction of tooth structure. By integrating ozone gas into dental treatments, patients can take the extra step to protect their oral health.
What are the benefits of ozone dental therapy?
There are many reasons why patients choose to have Alpha Plus Dental Center integrate ozone therapy into their appointment. Ozone therapy:
- Can attempt to heal a tooth without drilling, but arresting decay is multifactorial
- Address bacteria that cause infection
- Treat minor areas of tooth decay
- Is safe for children and adults
- Can help halting the advance of tooth decay
- Accelerates remineralization of teeth to strengthen them
- Is free from side effects and recovery time
- When used as a topical gas, is pain-free,
- Is used with appropriate training and is used safely and cautiously,
- Is natural, ensuring a holistic and biocompatible way of treating dental conditions
- Can be used in conjunction with any dental procedures performed in our practice
Learn more about the benefits of ozone therapy with your next dental treatment
Call the team at Alpha Plus Dental Center at (617) 274-8494 or (617) 277-6360 to discuss the opportunities available to you at our advanced dental facility. We are conveniently located in Brookline, MA, on Harvard Street, and encourage new and current patients to call our office for an appointment. We work with patients to help them obtain the best care possible in our state-of-the-art facility.